Monday, December 26, 2011

Andee | Meet Me In The Shed


I found this one on my old laptop. I had long forgotten about it, but this story was something I had written for someone I was chatting with online almost 10 years ago. It was the first time I tried to create an erotic story. Might have to take the foundation here and build a better story.

I've been spending a lot of time in my backyard lately. Being as busy as I am, I normally don't, but a few weeks ago while I was doing the lovely job of weeding my flower bed, I noticed my neighbour watching me from an upstairs window at the back of his house.

At first I was startled.

He moved as soon as he saw me watching him and I didn't think much of it. Over the next week I noticed him a few more times watching me. My first instinct was to feel a little creepy, except that he was an exceptionally good looking man.  He had a nicely muscled body that appeared to be tanned all over ... not that I was staring back at him too hard. I also couldn't help but notice his amazing blue eyes and it was getting to the point where I could feel them on me.

The next time I went out to the yard I wore very short cut-off jeans and a tank top that I had cropped off just below by breasts.  "Let him look at this," I thought.

Sure enough I felt his eyes on me but when I looked up at the window he wasn't there. I was confused until a movement in the shrubbery caught my attention.

There was “Blue Eyes” watching me from behind the shrubs and he had the most wonderful smile on his face. I lowered my range of vision hoping to catch a glance of the rest of him. He stepped through the bushes to allow me a better look. He was also wearing jean cut-offs that left very little to the imagination as to what was underneath. And he was indeed tanned!

I raised my eyes to his as he stepped through into my yard. I could feel my nipples getting hard and I had a fluttering in my tummy. We didn't say anything to each other but when I turned around and headed for the shed he just naturally followed.

As soon as we were inside I dropped to my knees and undid his shorts. He was as excited as I was and groaned as I took his cock into my mouth. I wanted him good and ready for when I climbed on his dick. As it turned out I didn't do any climbing at all. He brought me to my feet and turned me around, taking me from behind.  It was all I could do to not scream out in pure pleasure.  We both came at the same time and sat quietly in the shed afterwards. 

Eventually he did up his shorts, caressed my breast and was gone.  Every now and again we meet up in the shed.

I still don't even know his name...

No comments: