Thursday, January 5, 2012

Camel | Private Dancer

After my husband and I began to explore a little sexually, he said he wanted to take me to a strip club. I had seen male dancers before - which is an awful lot of fun - but had never seen inside a "gentlemens club". It's not that I'm not open-minded to the idea, it's just the opportunity had never arisen.

After going through the usual routine of getting ready for the night out, we headed off to one of the nicer clubs in town. I had decided that a simple black skirt, heels and button white top would be the best choice. I wasn't trying to make any kind of statement, but wanted to look good, given the fact that every guy in the room would be focused on the dancers and not me.

As we drove to the club, known affectionately in town as "the Pole", CJ explained that an acquaintance of his managed the club and had arranged for us to have a good table. I suspected that what he really meant was that he had spent so much money in the joint that the manager agreed to hold a table close to the stage.

When we got there, the place was fairly crowded. A girl on the main stage was going through her routine, while a few others were spread out around the main room doing table dances. I was surprised to see the audience included a few other couples, which put me at ease.

CJ introduced our host as Nigel, the club manager. He led us to an intimate booth at the back of the room. From here, he explained, we could see the feature dancer on stage, and have a good view of the table dances. Nigel was a handsome man, with short dark brown hair and a neatly trimmed goatee. As we walked to our table, I looked around at some of the men that were in the audience. Some of the guys had their hands on their crotches under the table, and a few gave me the head-to-toe examination as I strode by. It was definitely a sexually charged atmosphere.

The guys allowed me to slide into the booth first. I felt a little better not sitting right out in the open, wanting to slowly get used to the whole thing. CJ sat beside, and Nigel in a chair with his back to the stage. After we had ordered our drinks at the table, Nigel waved over this tall and slim blonde dancer. When she leaned over the table to speak with him, I got a really good view of her breasts. They weren't huge, but definitely enhanced. I couldn't exactly make out what they were saying, but next thing I know, she's putting one of those wooden boxes in front the chair. She took CJ's hand and directed him to sit in the chair, facing her and the rest of the room Nigel slid into the booth and moved around to sit beside me.

"I lost a little bet with CJ," he whispered in my ear. "So, I'm going to have her dance for him as payback."

I asked Nigel exactly what kind of bet would involve a table dance as payback - especially when he manages the strip club. I found out that when CJ made the arrangements for our night out, Nigel said he didn't think I would actually join them. I debated his point, saying that I'm very open-minded, and besides, I might enjoy a table dancer myself. In almost mock indignation, I turned my back slightly to Nigel, and watched as the show for my husband began.

The blonde started off her routine with a little teasing. My husband glanced over at me as she tossed her hair around his lap. I winked at him and mouthed "enjoy" to him. I could feel Nigel was more intent on watching my reactions to the turn of events...or maybe he was just looking. I consider myself a pretty attractive woman, and have managed to turn a few heads on my own. He had managed to inch his way closer to me, and I could feel him right behind me on the seat.

"So, tell me Nigel," I said turning away from the dancer and leaning into our host a little, flirting with him. "What does a girl like her really make doing all that?"

"About two grand a week," he said without a thought. His eyes were dark, and warm. This was the first time I got to really look at him closely. He was a very good-looking man, with that kind of rugged look, but with an aura of passion.

"No shit!" I was stunned to think that anyone could take home a cheque like that just for rubbing her ass in some guy's lap. I turned to watch the blonde continue to do her thing with my husband. Judging by his intent look, I knew he was really enjoying the gift from our host.

"Geez, I don't even make that a month...and I went to college for my job," I said with a slight hint of indignation. I knew that the kind of job these girls had came with some good financial rewards, but it wasn't a very healthy lifestyle.

"I'm sure you'd make one hell of sexy dancer," Nigel said. At first I thought this was just his little flirtation back at me. As he said this, he placed his hand on my thigh under our table. I wasn't sure where this was going, but I wasn't about to make any rash decisions - so I just let him keep his hand there. His other arm came up behind me and half rested on the top of the seat and my shoulders.

I continued to watch the girl dancing. She was really putting on a show for CJ, running her hands along his thighs, lowering her head to his lap, and surely just millimetres away from his dick. I shifted a little so I could see if my husband was getting a hard-on with all the teasing the girl was doing. As I did, my leg brushed against our host. Nigel leaned closer in to me. He slid his hand slid a little higher up my thigh and more towards that warm spot between them. I parted my legs just a little, but not enough to suggest that I was looking for anything more than his touch.

"In fact, I'm willing to bet you the same amount of money she makes in one week dancing, that you have exactly what it takes to be a dancer," he whispered in my ear.

"But that doesn't sound like a bet with a loosing side," I said without taking my eyes off the stripper. "What happens if I'm not?"

Nigel leaned even closer, and his finger found it's way to my pussy. I knew he'd be able to feel just how turned on I had been getting by watching the dancer, his touch and this kind of talk. By now I was starting to question my decision to wear anything under my skirt. But then again, I wasn't really expecting to be sitting in a strip club getting felt up by anyone other than my husband. As his lightly ran his finger along the outside of my panties, I closed my eyes in delight. I'm sure if he had continued I would have been shuddering in orgasm.

"Then you come and work for me here. One night, no strings, but no pay..."

"What do I have to do in this little bet of yours?" I asked without opening my eyes. I was still enjoying his touch way too much.

"One lap dance, four songs, just like her," he said. Nigel then slowly sucked my earlobe into his mouth. His breath was warm in my ear, and this drove me crazy.

"OK," I responded, before I even had a chance to second guess myself. "One private show, four songs and that's it."

I had completely surprised myself. I think I'm a pretty adventurous person, but I had never thought I'd end up agreeing to something quite like this. As if to seal the deal, I parted my legs under the table even more. I reached down between my legs and pulled the leg of my panties to the side, exposing my pussy to his touch. Nigel worked his finger round my now accessible dripping pussy. His touch felt incredible. Slowly he traced the outsides of my swollen lips, lightly running his finger up and then down, and then all over again. I leaned back into him, enjoying the moment. After getting me completely wet, he finally slid his finger deep into my pussy. I squeezed the muscles tightly as he began to finger fuck me.

"God, that feels so good," I said, slowly grinding myself against his touch.

I was getting so into his efforts that I hadn't even noticed the last song for CJ's dancer had ended. Nigel, perhaps not wanting to create an unnecessary scene, pulled his hand from between my legs. I opened my eyes and was about to protest when it hit me what I had just agreed to. I had made a deal to give this guy a private lap dance.

CJ turned around and glanced down at my lap. My own hand was still there and the hem of my skirt had exposed me to his view. I quickly adjusted myself - and noticed that a few of the patrons sitting close by had been watching. I wasn't sure if they could see what was happening to me, or had simply turned to watch the dancer with my husband. He winked at me and asked if I had enjoyed the show. The look on his face told me he knew something devilish was going on, but that maybe I was the one not in on the whole story.

Nigel hung around with us until closing time. I was almost fit to be tied, being so horny from the work Nigel had done on me, and the conversation that was taking place as each different girl got on stage to do her routine. Nigel and CJ would share their thoughts on what the girl was doing.

My jaw damn near hit the floor when CJ told Nigel that he should sign me up for a job.

The girl who had done the lap dance for my husband joined us at the table just as I was about to launch into my protest. Our host introduced her as Savannah, and it soon become apparent that she and Nigel had something going.

"Andee really enjoyed your dance," he told her. "And thinks that she can be just as hot."

I was practically speechless, since I had never said anything about her dancing. CJ kept looking at me with this strange look on his face. I was beginning to think I had been set up.

"Don't tell me he managed to talk you into a private show," Savannah said, with a little giggle. "Or should I say finger you into the deal...That's one of his oldest tricks in his book."

The three of them laughed, while I blushed at having been drawn into their game.

"Sweetie, there's no reason to be embarrassed," she said, gently stroking my hair. "Your husband has been in here for weeks asking questions and figuring out a way for you to live out one of your fantasies."

I was a little shocked. I hadn't really told CJ that I secretly wanted to strip in a club. Nothing more than just a one-time experience, but just for the thrill of being up on stage, having all those horny guys watching my ever move, getting them hard and turned on by teasing and wriggling to the music.

The guys got up to go shoot some pool while I tried to digest what I had gotten myself into. Savannah turned out to be quite the intelligent and charming girl. Unlike the stereotype of a "girl dancing her way through college", she was one who figured out that in a very short time she could make a lot of money - and experience a lot of hot times along the way.

I asked her if she had any advice for me, given that I was not about to welsh on my bet.

"OK. There's a real simple set-up. You use your first song to get his interest. A little teasing, running your hands, tossing your hair. Then, for your second song, you show him you're interested in how you feel. Lots of touching yourself, showing him a little more flesh, getting a little closer to him, but not touching.

"The third song is when you really want to pick it up. Faster music, faster moves. By the end, your top should be off and your boobs an inch from his eyes," she explained with a girlish laugh.

"And finally, the last song is where you try to take him just about as far as he can go before his splits his jeans. You saw how I was riding your husband's lap, rubbing myself on him...just remember, he's not allowed to move his hands," she said.

"After that, Hun, it's strictly between you and him," Savannah said, giving me a mischievous wink.

I was thinking that I knew what she was getting at, but until then, it hadn't crossed my mind that this would be anything more than me living up to my end of the deal.

Before we left the club, CJ and Nigel worked out the plans. My little dance would take place the following weekend at a nearby hotel. I would wait for Nigel to show up, perform my routine, and then he would head back to work. It sounded simple enough.

To be continued ...

No comments: