Friday, January 6, 2012

Camel | Private Dancer - Part 2

The following Saturday, CJ and I went out to a local adult store and selected the outfit for my routine. I had spent all week trying to select the right mix of music, based on what Savannah had told me, and getting myself psyched up for the moment.

I was waiting in the hotel room for Nigel to show up, wearing the sexy little number my hubby had picked out. When I heard a knock on the door, I knew this was the moment I had been fantasizing about since the first time we even talked about.

After giving Nigel a brief kiss on the cheek, I invited him to sit on the chair in the middle of the room. Then without saying anything more, I pressed the play button on my stereo and slowly began to sway to the rhythm of the music. At first I felt a little strange. Here I was, a married mother of two, in a hotel room with a guy we met in a strip club - giving him a private dance.

At first I did a few teasing little moves: running my hands across his shoulders, putting my foot on the chair between his legs and tossing my hair in his face and down to his crotch. After the first song, I could tell he was starting to really get into my little act. The bulge in his pants had started to swell.

In my own mind I was also getting turned on. My thoughts went back to the night in the club when he gave me a really good fingering - and then left me with a dripping pussy and almost no satisfaction. I kept thinking that this would be my own little payback to him, get him good and horny and send him on his way.

My second song was a sexy, slow number. But this time, instead of touching him, I just swayed in front of him, running my hands across my own body, just like Savannah had instructed me to do. When I would get to my crotch, I would slide my hands between my legs and then back out, pulling up the hem of my very mini skirt. I was totally getting into myself, and kept running my hand back down to my moist pussy. By the time the song had ended, my thong was almost dripping from how much I had wound myself up.

And just like Savannah had told me that night at the club, I used my third song to really get Nigel going. As I started to grind my butt into his lap, his cock was straining to get out from underneath his pants. I straddled him and pulled off the top, tossing it onto the bed beside us. I raised my breasts very close to his face and began to play with my nipples, pulling on the ring that ran through my left nipple. I undid the buttons on his shirt, and with a swift move I learned from teasing my hubby, pulled it down and behind the chair so his arms with kind of held in place.

When the song ended, I got down on the floor in front of him, waiting on my hands and knees for the final song to begin. My pussy was soaking by this point, and if he was horny, I didn't care because I was totally into the way I was feeling. With my ass pointed at him, I pulled down the little thong from underneath the skirt. I knew my cunt was swollen with excitement.

I kept in this position and put a hand between my legs. I started to toy with my lips, slowly parting them to give him a view right up inside my little love hole. I almost lost myself as I began to run my middle finger in and out of it, thinking back to when Nigel had gotten me all worked up in the club that night.

It almost killed me to have to stop playing so much as I remembered what I was there for. I turned around and laid on my back, with my dripping muff now fully exposed to Nigel's intent stare. I could see from his pants that he was close to bursting. I crawled over to him and began to rub him through the material. He leaned back and let out a little moan of approval. I knew this guy was close to be complete putty in my horny little fingers.

Forgetting what Savannah had said about contact, I put my head in his lap and used my mouth to undo the zipper on Nigel's pants. He tried to grab at my hair, but my little move earlier had left him with just enough movement to frustrate the hell out of him. Using my fingers, I pulled his pants down just enough to expose his crotch. There was a huge wet spot on his underwear from the pre-cum I had managed to work out of him. I then pulled the hem of his jockey's down and released his swollen monster. Nigel was nicely put together. Not huge, but well shaped and thick.

Now that I had managed to get his cock out from his pants, I could see that I had accomplished what I set out to do. He was rock hard and standing straight up. I knelt down right between his legs, putting my face just an inch away from his swollen dick.

"So, I guess I win," I said with a mischievous look in my eyes.

"Baby...never mind a lap dancer, you're so hot you could be a high-paid feature at the club," he said.

I slowly ran my finger along the shaft of his cock. It looked very delicious and I knew that in just a matter of seconds I would be slurping on it for all I was worth. I slowly began to swirl a little of his pre-cum around the head of his cock. Then I licked it off the end of my finger, all the while looking right into his eyes. I could tell that I had this guy in my control.

"A feature, eh?" I said. "That's a very interesting twist to this little bet of yours."

Without breaking eye contact, I slid my tongue out from my lips and lightly licked the tip of his dick. I could sense his frustration as his hips moved forward with each tiny taste I got, as if he was trying to slide his cock closer toward my mouth.

"And just what do I have to do to get that job," I said, just before I slid my tongue along his entire swollen shaft. Nigel's cock twitched against my tongue, and he closed his eyes and arched his back. I was very tempted to just suck his cock, but I wanted to really get this guy off.

I held is cock straight up and slowly licked around the head, tasting his pre-cum. I moved down to the spot just below the head, where my hubby tells me all the feeling is in a guy's dick and really set to work, flicking my tongue and getting Nigel really wet with my saliva. His hands were trying hard to grab me...and I had finally had enough of the teasing. I reached over and undid the buttons on his shirt cuffs so he had a lot more movement. In a flash Nigel had both of his hands on my head, his fingers wrapped in my hair, and was guiding my mouth down his cock.

He felt so good in my mouth. His flesh was hot and I couldn't remember if I'd ever had a bigger dick sliding down my throat. I pushed back against his grip, not wanting to waste all my work on just a quick blowjob. This guy was hot, tasty and damn hard. I was sure I wanted a lot more of this cock before my "private dance" was done.

I wrapped my lips around Nigels lovely cock and continued to slide up and down his shaft. I could sense he was getting closer to coming when his hands pulled my hair and his hips started to grind up and down in rhythm with my own motions. He felt so hard in my mouth, and really delicious. I'm not normally a swallower, but this man had me thinking. It took all my resolve to pull my mouth off this magnificent dick.

Nigel protested, almost begging me to continue. His hand moved to his cock and his started to stroke himself. I kneeled before him for a second. I love watching a man do that to himself. But I was wet and really horny.

"You never answered me," I said, flashing my best flirtatious look up at him.

"Do you want to cum Nigel," I asked. He nodded his agreement.

"Do you want me to make you cum?"

He moaned back at me and his pumping rhythm increased. I grabbed his hand and pulled it away from his cock. I didn't want this to end in him shooting his load on his own.

"I want you to make me cum," he said, almost begging for release.

"How bad? Bad enough to say you lost the bet?" I teased.

"Yes," he answered. "You won the bet."

I stood up and straddled Nigel in the chair, my pussy was so wet that he slid his entire dick deep into me without any resistance. It felt so good to have him inside me. I could feel the heat between my legs and in my pussy. His dick felt like a steel rod because he was so hard. I began to rock back and forth, sliding every lovely inch of him in and out of my cunt.

As I would slide him back in, my clit would rub against him and send little twinges of delight through my body. Nigel put his hands on my ass and we started to pick up the pace. In no time we were fucking like mad, his cock driving in and out of me. Nigel was so hard and it felt so good when he would be deep inside me. I could sense he was getting ready to shoot his load when he dug his fingers into my ass cheeks and his dick got even harder.

"Are you going to let me dance," I asked. Nigel was too into our fucking to answer, so I slowed rigth down.

"No baby, don't stop now," he begged, driving his dick deeper into me.

"Are you going to let me dance," I repeated, now completely stopped.

"Yes, yes I'll let you dance. God, let me cum and you can dance anytime you want," he said. "I need to cum...please Andee...let me cum."

I squeezed my pussy around his shaft buried deep inside me and began to ride him again. With one hand I began to play with my clit, rubbing it in time with our fucking. I was swollen and so hot down there. My fingers worked their magic and in a matter of seconds I could sense my own orgasm swelling up. I tossed my head back and forced my nipple into Nigel's mouth. His lips felt incredible and he nibbled and suck for all he was worth. That sent me over the edge. I grabbed his head with my other hand and pulled his mouth even tighter onto my tit. I shuddered with passion as my orgasm sent my mind spinning. I was moaning and twitching, still pumping up and down on Nigel's cock.

I was so wet from my orgasm that my juices had dribbled onto his balls. I continued to grind my cunt up and down, back and forth on his rod. I could sense he was close. I reached around with my hand and began to massage his balls and that little spot just underneath them. Nigel moaned and arched his back. I pulled my other hand back from my clit and stuck my finger into his mouth, giving him a taste of me and my own cum. He threw his head back and dug his fingers into my butt as hard as he could. I felt his cock throb a couple times and then his release. He came hard, deep inside me. I could feel his hot cum shooting into me cunt.

I collapsed onto him, squeezing my pussy until he had been completely drained. I stayed in this position for a few minutes, relishing the moment and sensations. After a while I kind of sat back up, gave Nigel a deep passionate kiss and looked deep into his eyes. It was hard to tell who really had "won" this little bet. We both had managed to get one incredible fuck, and I had talked my way into a new weekend job. My fantasy would finally be reality when I would take to the stage and perform a little private dance - well, private for about 100 guys.

No comments: